Wednesday 15 October 2014

hello

Hey blog,

I decided to try this blogging thing, thought it might be fun. A place to share my thoughts, struggles, accomplishments and everything in between. I always wanted to have a blog, though I wanted it to be a collaboration with someone else, it just never happened, so I stopped procrastinating, took a bold step and started.

My name is Tehilah Ekemini-Abasi Ofure Abakasanga, I'm 18 years old, I'm fully Nigerian, dad is Akwa-ibom and my mum is Edo, hence my names.

I was born in Lagos, moved to Akwa-ibom when I was 4 and moved back to Lagos when I was 7.
I'm practically a Lagosian, but sadly I don't speak yoruba, as a matter of fact, I don't speak any other language except english.

I'm the founder and designer of TEHILAH, which is a clothing brand I founded in 2012.
check out my work on instagram  I'm still trying to find feet as a designer, I'm learning everyday and I enjoy it! i promise you there will be a lot of TEHILAH posts on the blog!

I moved to Canada in august 2012 for school, went to southern ontario college for grade 12, then university of Toronto for a year and before transferring to Ryerson university. i'm a first year student at Ryerson University in Toronto, majoring in business technology management and i'm enjoying it so far.

I love living in Toronto, its such a beautiful city, everywhere and everything is an inspiration, its just a wonderful place! I miss Nigeria though, I miss my family, my friends and the food. I don't miss the constant power outage and unnecessary traffic everywhere. I miss home, Nigeria is home.

I love fashion, its my life! you might not think so when you meet me, but I do, I do, I do-oo!            (as much as Kel loves orange soda)
I never really dress up, I'm more interested in dressing other people up, the main reason is because I've gained a lot of weight in the last 2 years and I don't like how most of my clothes fit, so one of the reasons I created this blog is to help me pay more attention to myself. I will do some frequent outfit updates, which will force me to dress up and put some thought into my outfits, and I also recently started taking my weight loss seriously so i'll also do frequent updates on that too, and the blog should help check me and make sure I stay on track!

So let ekemini's journey begin!! *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you Tehilly!! As you start this blog, I wish you the very best! I'll be keeping tabs on your journey!! Love you baby girl ❤️��
    Yvonne Ben

    ReplyDelete